Information for Residents

Welcome Residents to your online resource for Murphysboro....

Frequently Asked Questions....

  • Where do I sign up for water service? 1101 Walnut Street: Call 618-684-4961
  • How do I contact the Power/ Gas company? Ameren Energy
  • Who do I contact for trash service? Burris Disposal or Republic Services
  • What are the ordinances for the City of Murphysboro?
  • Who do I call about my court date? - Jackson County Circuit Clerk 618-687-7301
  • Who do I call about an animal control issue? - Animal Control officer 618-684-5254
  • Who do I contact about a code enforcement issue? - Code Enforcement officer  618-684-2961
  • Where do I report a pot hole or street sign issue? - Public Works Department 618-684-2961

Information on...