1818 Walnut Street
Murphysboro, IL 62966
- Key Club
- Jackson County 4-H
- Girl Scouts
- Builder's Club
- Immanuel Luthern School
- Pate Chapel Church
- To provide positive mentoring opportunities
- To promote an environment for youth and their families that encourages community collaboration to reduce substance abuse and violence
- To provide positive interpersonal relationships
- To achieve a self-sufficient facility through grant opportunities, facility rental, fundraising events, and community donations
MYRC is available for rental for private and group events, such as baby showers, family reunions, meetings, wedding receptions, and more. (No alcohol allowed) Currently MYRC is also available for rent for birthday parties for ages 12 and under. All income from rentals go to support youth programs and resources needed for further growth of MYRC programs.
Rental fees are as follows:
|Youth Groups/Youth Activities (Non-profit)||FREE|
|Non-Profit Groups/Organizations||Sunday – Friday*||$25.00/day|
|For Profit/Private Parties||Sunday – Friday*||$50.00/half day|
|A refundable cash deposit of $50.00 is required.||Sunday – Friday*||$75.00/all day|
* Rates for Saturday events vary depending on the length of time used and anticipated number of individuals in attendance. For private parties/for-profit groups wishing to host an event on Saturday, base rates begin at $100/half day and $150/full day.
If the building is available the night before a scheduled event, access is available to set-up for $25.00
Additional details on facility rental will be coming soon to this website, in the meantime, please call 618.684.8243.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice by official action of the MYRC Board of Directors.