WHEN: Thursday September 13, 2018 ~ 6:00 PM
WHERE: Appletime Stage
EVENT PARTNERS: Penn Aluminum International
EVENT CHAIR: Jeremy Williams
The challenge has been extended...will you accept?? We're looking for the best of the best in Apple Pie Eating!
Bring 4 of your friends, family members, teammates, co-workers or hungry strangers and sign up for this perennial Apple Festival favorite!
Always entertaining and fun for the whole family. You'll even get the chance to see our Queen Contestants compete!
2018 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contest will be held Thursday September 13, 2018, 6:00 pm, at the Appletime Stage
- Each team must consist of five (5) individuals. Teams will be divided into divisions
- Entry fee is $3.00 per individual participant.
- Pies are to be eaten without the use of hands.
- Pie edged out of pan shall be put back into pan by judge wearing food service gloves. (Gloves will be changed after each contestant.)
- The person finishing eating his or her pie in the shortest amount of time determines the winning team.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Numbers of entries are limited
All entries must be received no later than
4:00 pm, Monday September 10, 2018
at the Murphysboro Apple Festival Offices
110 South 14th Street
No late entries will be accepted!
Team: Jackson County 4H
Members: Gitanjali Kohli, James Akins, Parker Hindrichs, Madison Stanton, Tillie Ayres
Middle School Division
Team: MMS JV Cheer
Members: Alana Pyatt, Aubrie Hoffman, Lexie Blevens, Keyona Humphrey, Mylee Herring
Murphysboro Fire Dept vs Murphysboro-Pomona-Somerset Fire Dept Grudge Match
Team: Murphysboro Fire Department
Members: Chris Morber, Lance Liggett, Adam Tarrants, Charlie Nance, Jonathan Travelstead
Team: Carruthers Apple Annihilators
Members: Matthew Todd, April Bartnick, November Davison, Gloria Estrada, Christine Chambers
© 2018 Murphysboro Apple Festival, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
A 501(c)(3) Non-For-Profit Organization