WHEN: Thursday, September 13, 2012, at 7:00 PM
WHERE: Apple Festival Stage
Chaired by: Sue Palomba
How fast can you eat an apple pie? Now try it without utensils. And, by the way, you can't use your hands either! This is an event pie lovers won't want to pass up. The Apple Pie Eating Contest is your chance to really have fun getting messy with your food. Bring your friends, family, co-workers, civic organization or church group and enjoy the contest in a team effort.
2012 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contest will be held Thursday, September 13, 2012, at the Appletime Stage – 7:00 p.m.
- Each team must consist of five (5) individuals. Please mark division you will be competing in.
- Entry fee is $3.00 per individual participant.
- Pies are to be eaten without the use of hands.
- Pie edged out of pan shall be put back into pan by judge wearing food service gloves. (Gloves will be changed after each contestant.)
- The person finishing eating his or her pie in the shortest amount of time determines the winning team.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Numbers of entries are limited.
- All entries must be RECEIVED no later than 4:00PM Monday, September 10, 2012.
No late entries will be accepted.
Entry forms can be obtained at the Murphysboro Chamber of Commerce office, 213 South 13th Street .