WHEN: Saturday, September 14, 2013, 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Murphysboro Middle School Auditorium
Sponsored by: Murphysboro American
Chaired by: Debi Naegele
ENTRY DEADLINE IS JULY 15, 2013
- Any boy or girl between the ages of five (5) years old and eight (8) years old that resides in Jackson, Union, Randolph, Perry, Jefferson, Franklin, Williamson and Johnson Counties is eligible to enter the contest.
- Each contestant must not be older than eight (8) years of age, or younger than five (5) years of age on September 1, 2013.
- The winner of this contest will be chosen on the basis of one cent ($.01) per vote. The contestant with the most votes will be declared the winner.
- The Prince and Princess chosen must agree to make such appearances, and allow use of any photos that the Apple Festival deems necessary.
- In the event the winning contestant becomes unable for any reason to fulfill his or her duties, the runner-up shall take his or her place.
- Each contestant will be provided with at least eight (8), canisters which may be placed in any desired location.
- Parents will be notified of all meetings, and when canisters are to be given out.
- Each contestant will appear in the Children’s Pet & Hobby Parade, Grand Parade, and the Appletime Prince & Princess contest, at which time the winners will be announced.
- The Committee reserves the right to change, delete, alter or add regulations as set forth deemed to be in the best interest of the Apple Festival. All committee decisions are final.
- On Friday, September 13, 2013, each contestant must return all collected canister monies by 12:00 p.m. to Regions Bank at 13th and Walnut Streets, Murphysboro. Regions Bank will count the money and tabulate the votes.
- The Counting Committee will place the winning contestants’ names in a sealed envelope, which will not be opened until the Appletime Prince & Princess contest September 14, 2013. The decision of the Committee is final. Suitable gifts and awards will be given to each contestant, and the winning Prince and Princess.
- ENTRY DEADLINE IS JULY 15, 2013
- DOWNLOAD APPLICATION
For more information call 618.684.3200 or 800.406.8774